21 December 2010

mini muse: steve mcqueen


ever since i was little my dad has been showing me the car chase scene from bullitt. if you have no idea what i'm talking about i think you should click on the link immediately and watch the car chase, that is if you don't want to watch the whole film, which i recommend. i've seen in a billion times and am just now slightly getting sick of watching it. (i feel like this is a dad thing...)


anyways, i have been looking for a new pair of sunglasses as i have lost my old pair and i was so excited to find out about the persol steve mcqueen sunglasses!! i showed them to my dad and now he is obsessed with them...something tells me we are going to end up with father/daughter sunglasses! (but i'm not complaining...steve mcqueen is one cool guy so anything associated with him is guaranteed to be awesome and cool, even if i have to share it with my dad)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...