28 June 2013

Party Planning: Summer Rooftop Cocktails


So I'll be in NY this weekend babysitting Milo (you can get some fab #milomoments by following me on instagram @bepink) and don't want to stray too far away from the apartment. Luckily, I have a gorgeous rooftop to host a few friends for some delish cocktails and a fab view. 


I wish I had enough time to get these custom cups on Etsy, but def not enough time to plan. 


Because I'm not allowed to have glass on the rooftop, these stirrers will spice up the bland plastic cups.


How yummy does this popcorn look? Everyone loves popcorn, especially with a pop of color!


I also would want to have fun little goody bags to send off all the guests with.  


Just in case you were wondering, these pink champagne pops would totes be included in the goody bags! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...